Friday, February 4, 2011

Strange Month

Last January was a strange month for me,, why??
becoz i spent whole month waiting. Yup, Mr. The Wait has become my new best friend now.
The thing that i have waited for that long was an announcement from Emily The Strange - Agent of Strange competition. I've been waited for it since new year eve, and they gave announcement on 26th Jan. lol
It was worthy, becoz  I GOT  IN !! (twice, becoz i used different emails (yahoo and gmail, but same id) to apply that competition. and now some people claimed as 13th agent. errr .. sorry??).
yaaaay..!! \(^o^)/ (anyway, i'm not sure that i can tell anybody about i'm being an agent of strange, but hell yeah, i'm telling YOU now, lol). 

So, we (13 stragents - strange agents lol) will get some missions by Emily the Strange. And i'm still wondering what would our first mission be. I'm still in the waiting line about our 1st mission. -sigh, the wait is killing me :'( -

The other good thing is ,, the agents - don't know all s real or there are imposters too - made a group on facebook. And we are discussing many things there. Fun. 

And today, an agent made a mini contest. The prizes are Death issue comic and some stickers. yaay!! And all i need is just post an acceptance email screenshot (to prove that i'm legit), and we should make something strange. oh i'm sooooo in it!!!! Love CHALLENGE!! 

I have some ideas in my head,,, hmm we'll see later - i'll post pics of it later-

~ STAY STRANGE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment